Kabat, Schertzer, De La Torre, Taraboulos & Co. has more than 100 years of combined tax experience serving corporations, sole proprietors, individuals, partnerships, trusts and non-profit organizations, both in the U.S. and internationally. We hold advanced degrees in taxation and continue to commit ourselves to improving our professional training to ensure we remain current with the latest federal, state, local and country-specific tax laws.
We recognize that no two clients are the same and that each requires different strategies to minimize tax liabilities and satisfy compliance obligations. As a result, we look beyond the numbers and develop intimate relationships with our clients that reflect mutual trust and a shared commitment to improving their bottom lines.
- Individual, corporate and partnership tax planning
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships and estates and trusts
- Personal financial tax planning
- Family business tax planning
- Reviews of returns prepared by others
- Payroll, sales and use-tax reporting
- Payroll issue management
- State & local tax consulting
- International taxation
- Retirement planning
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Representation before the IRS and other taxing authorities
- Form 990 and 990-T filings
- Form 5500 filings